3.7.12

Mike’s daily routine.


Listening en ingles. Mike habla de su rutina diaria.


Hi, I'm Mike and this is my daily routine. I get up early every day, around 6:30 and I go to the gym for a work out before I go to work.

I usually do aerobic exercises for awhile and then do some weight lifting for maybe half an hour at the gym.

Then I'll return home, and as I work from my home, I turn on my computer and start working on what needs to be done. I usually skip breakfast and I'll work until about 12:00.

Then I'll prepare lunch and have a fairly big lunch because I don't eat breakfast.

Then after lunch, I'll go back, continue working on Internet, or whatever I have to do for work, until about 6:00, when I usually start getting phone calls from friends of mine who live abroad and then in the evenings, if I'm not using my time doing things with the Internet or surfing the web, then I'm speaking to people on the Internet or on my phone and that pretty much sums up my usual daily routine.

Vocabulario:
work out - hacer ejercicios
They  work out every day. - Hacen ejercicio todos los días

awhile - un rato

weight lifting - levantamiento de pesas

maybe - tal vez

skip - saltarse, omitir, pasar de
I think I'll skip dinner today. - Creo que hoy voy a pasar de cenar.

fairly big - bastante grande

whatever - lo que sea

live abroad - vive en el extranjero

pretty much - más o menos


Una traducción:
Hola, soy Mike y este es mi rutina diaria. Me levanto temprano todos los días, sobre las 6:30 y me voy al gimnasio para hacer ejercicio antes de ir al trabajar.

Suelo hacer ejercicios aeróbicos durante un rato y luego hago un poco de levantamiento de pesas tal vez durante una media hora en el gimnasio.

Luego,  vuelvo a casa, y como trabajo desde casa, enciendo el ordenador y empiezo a trabajar en lo que tengo que hacer. Normalmente, no tomo el desayuno y trabajo hasta las 12:00.

Luego, preparo la comida y preparo una comida bastante grande, porque no tomo el desayuno.

A continuación, después de la comida, seguiré trabajando en Internet, o lo que tengo que hacer para mi  trabajo, hasta más o menos las 6:00, cuando comienzo a recibir llamadas telefónicas de amigos míos que viven en el extranjero y luego por la noche, si no estoy usando mi tiempo haciendo las cosas con el Internet o navegando por la web, hablo con la gente en Internet o con mi teléfono, y eso resume muy bien mi rutina diaria.




Attribution: English Listening Lesson Library Online, (elllo).
Source page: Routine 388


Curso ingles online. Listening en ingles. Conversaciones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario