4.8.12

What did you do yesterday?

Listening en inglés. Escuchar conversaciones.  Six people talk about what they did yesterday.


Ray / United States
What did I do yesterday? Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and I had the good fortune of being invited to the house of a friend where a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner was prepared. So I was able to eat delicious food and good company and I had some good conversations all in all it was a very, very, very pleasant day. Though I did eat too much.

Emily / Djibouti
I was at school until, until 6 o'clock I think, 6pm, yeah. And, I got back home, I had my dinner, did my homework and I was actually chatting with a Chinese friend and she was .. she showed me a lot of Chinese movies and like famous people in China, and it was quite interesting.

Nick / Australia
Yesterday I went to work, I taught at school. I taught English at school and played sports with my kids. It was lots of fun. We have our sporting festival next week. So there's lots of preparation happening.

Jonathan / Canada
What did I do yesterday? Well, it wasn't that different or special a day. I worked most of the day so I got up, took a shower and so on and went to work most of the day. In the evening I went to an international party, I met a friend of mine and met some new friends, had some good single malt scotch, some good conversation and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Demelza / Australia
Yesterday I chilled out at my apartment and then I had some lunch in a nice restaurant in a shopping mall in town and after that I went to work.    



Vocabulario
Thanksgiving - El día de Acción de Gracias
good company - buena compañía
all in all - en general
I got back home - volví a casa
chatting (verbo to chat) - charlar
quite interesting - bastante interesante
and so on - etcétera
chilled out - relajarse 

Aquí están usando el pasado en inglés como Acciones cerradas y terminadas en el pasado.
Más información > Past simple



Una traducción
¿Qué hice ayer? Bueno ayer fue El día de Acción de Gracias y tuve la buena fortuna de ser invitado a la casa de un amigo, donde se preparó una maravillosa cena de Acción de Gracias. Así que comemos comida deliciosa  y buena compañía con buenas conversaciones y en general fue un día muy, muy, muy agradable. Aunque comí demasiado.

Emily / Yibuti
Yo estaba en la escuela hasta las 6 de la tarde, me parece, sí las 6, y volví a casa, cené, hice mis deberes y luego estaba conversando con una amiga chino y ella me mostró un montón de películas chinas y unos personajes famosos en China, y fue bastante interesante.

Nick / Australia
Ayer me fui a trabajar en el colegio. Di clases de inglés y luego practicaba deportes con mis hijos. Fue muy divertido. Tenemos nuestro festival deportivo de la próxima semana. Así que hay un montón de  preparaciones.

Jonathan / Canadá
¿Qué hice ayer? Bueno, no era un día tan diferente o especial. Trabajé la mayor parte del día, así que me levanté, me duché, etcétera y me fui a trabajar. Por la noche fui a una fiesta internacional, me encontré con un amigo mío y con algunos nuevos amigos, me tomé unas copas de whisky escocés, una buena conversación y me fui a dormir con una sonrisa en la cara.

Demelza / Australia
Ayer me relajé en mi apartamento y luego fui a comer en un buen restaurante en un centro comercial en la ciudad y después me fui a trabajar.  




Attribution: English Listening Lesson Library Online, (elllo).
Source page: Yesterday
 


Curso ingles online. Listening en ingles. Escuchar conversaciones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario