25.1.13

Escucha: What did you do yesterday?


Escucha conversaciones: What did you do yesterday?



Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Dina:           What did I do yesterday? Uhm, I was in school most of the day. I studied, I went to the gym and worked out, worked on my computer, watched a little TV. That was about it. Ate.
Interviewer: Great. All-American. Computer and workout. And what did you do yesterday?
Danny:        I went to work in the morning, and then I went to school in the afternoon, gym at night, and watched TV. Went to sleep.
Interviewer: Okay. Great.
Dina:           Not a very exciting day yesterday, huh?
Interviewer: Hey, it's busy, though, right?

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Yale:           Yesterday, yesterday, I taught yesterday. I teach school 2 days a week.
Interviewer: What do you teach?
Yale:           I teach hands-on science to children.

Interviewer: What's your name?
Asker:         My name is Asker Lindsey.
Interviewer: And, uh, what did you do this morning?
Asker:         Oh, this morning, I got up and ate and watched the news.
Interviewer: And, uh, what did you do yesterday?
Asker:         Oh, yesterday, the same old thing.
Interviewer: You got up and watched
Asker:          Watched television and the news.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Eddie:         Yesterday, I did not do this, I slept in and played video games.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Liz:              I worked.
Mark:          So did I.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Maureen:    I went to work.
Raphael:     I went to work also.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Mia:             We walked around the city and we went down to the Village, and we got
some cappuccino. And, what else did we do?
Shauna:     We went to Times Square, uh, we went to Rockefeller Center, uhm…

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Rebecca:   Yesterday, I attended a speech at Columbia University.

Interviewer: What did you do today?
Roberta:      I went to work, came home, packed my suitcase, packed my travel
case for my job, rested, and then caught a cab and came here.
Interviewer: That's pretty good!  Uh, what do you do?
Roberta:      I'm a recruiter for Emory University. I recruit students to go to
graduate school.
Interviewer: Oh, great, great. That's an interesting job.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Tony: Uh, let's see. I watched the football games yesterday.

Vocabulario:

worked out (Phrasal verb: work out) - hacer ejercicios normalmente en un gimnasio.

worked on (verb: work on) - trabajar en

busy - ajetreado, ocupado.
  • She's a busy woman. - Es una mujer muy ocupada.
  • We have has a busy week. - Hemos tenido una semana muy ajetreada.

hands on - hacer practicas
  • We need someone with hands on experience. - Necesitamos a alguien con experiencia práctica.

So did I. - Yo también.

also - también
  • I went to work also. - Fui también al trabajo.

That's pretty good! (Exclamation) - ¿Qué bien?
Pretty como adjetivo signifíca bonito, hermoso. Pero es muy común usar pretty en el sentido de bastante.
  • It’s pretty hot today. - Hace bastante calor hoy.
  • It’s not the best film I have seen but it’s pretty good. - No es la mejor película que he visto pero es bastante buena.
  • Her English is pretty good.

let's see. - A ver.


Gramática:

Verbos regulares.
Hay dos grupos de verbos en el pasado;
los verbos regulares
Para formar el Past simple con verbos regulares, usamos el infinitivo y añadimos la terminación -ed. Los regulares siempre terminan en -ed. Hay podcasts para escuchar las tres diferentes pronunciaciones,  /d/, /t/ y /Id/.

y los verbos irregulares.
Una lista de verbos irregulares comunes.

Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Dina: What did I do yesterday? Uhm, I was in school most of the day. I studied, I went to the gym and worked out, worked on my computer, watched a little TV. That was about it. Ate.
Interviewer: Great. All-American. Computer and workout.  And what did you do yesterday?
Danny:  I went to work in the morning, and then I went to school in the afternoon, gym at night, and watched TV. Went to sleep.

Interviewer: Okay. Great.
Dina:  Not a very exciting day yesterday, huh?

Interviewer: Hey, it's busy, though, right?
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Dina: ¿Qué hice ayer? Uhm, estaba en la escuela la mayor parte del día. Estudié, me fui al gimnasio, trabajé en mi ordenador, ví un poco de televisión. Eso fue todo. Comí.

Ent: Muy bien. “All-American”. Informática y hacer gimnasio. Y ¿qué hiciste ayer?
Danny: Me fui a trabajar por la mañana, y luego me fui a la escuela por la tarde, el gimnasio por la noche y ví la tele. Fui a dormir.
Ent: De acuerdo. Estupendo.
Dina: No era un día muy emocionante ayer, ¿eh?
Ent: Hey, estaba un día ocupado, sin embargo, ¿no?
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Yale: Yesterday, yesterday, I taught yesterday. I teach school 2 days a week.
Interviewer: What do you teach?
Yale: I teach hands-on science to children.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Yale: Ayer, ayer, ayer di clase. Doy clases en un colegio 2 días a la semana.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué enseñas?
Yale: Enseño prácticas en ciencias a los niños.
Interviewer: What's your name?
Asker: My name is Asker Lindsey.
Int: And, uh, what did you do this morning?
Asker: Oh, this morning, I got up and ate and watched the news.
Int: And, uh, what did you do yesterday?
Asker: Oh, yesterday, the same old thing.
Int: You got up and...
Asker: watched.., watched television and the news.
Entrevistador: ¿Cómo te llamas?
Asker: Me llamo Asker Lindsey.
Ent: Y, uh, ¿qué has hecho esta mañana?
Asker: Oh, esta mañana, me levanté, y comí y vi las noticias.
Ent: Y, uh, ¿qué hiciste ayer?
Asker: Oh, ayer, lo mismo de siempre.
Ent: Te levantaste y...
Asker: Ví..., ví la televisión y las noticias.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Eddie: Yesterday, I did not do this, I slept in and played video games.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Eddie: Ayer, yo no hice esto, me dormí y jugué videojuegos.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Charles: I rested, I read books, watched television, and went to sleep.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Charles: Descansé, leí libros, vi la televisión, y me fui a dormir.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Liz: I worked.
Mark:  So did I.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Liz: Trabajé.
Mark: Yo también
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Mary: Oh, yesterday, I remained in the house and I cooked and I did some housework.
Int: Very good. What did you do yesterday?
Henry: Oh, I put some things together to keep the house in order.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
María: Oh, ayer, me quedé en casa y cociné y limpié la casa.
Ent: Muy bien. ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Henry:  Oh, puse algunas cosas en su sitio  para mantener la casa en orden.
Interviewer: What did you do this morning, Mat?
Matthew: This morning when I woke up?
Int: Uh, yeah.
Matthew: I went back to sleep.
Int: And then what did you do?
Matthew: I woke up, got dressed, my girlfriend picked me up, took me to work.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué has hecho esta mañana, Mat?
Mateo: Esta mañana, cuando me desperté?
Ent: Ah, sí.
Matthew: Volví a dormir.
Ent: ¿Y luego qué hiciste?
Matthew: Me desperté, me vestí, mi novia me recogió y me llevó al trabajar.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Maureen:  I went to work.
Raphael:     I went to work also.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Maureen: Me fui a trabajar.
Raphael: Me fui a trabajar también.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Mia: We walked around the city and we went down to the Village, and we got
some cappuccino. And, what else did we do?
Shauna: We went to Times Square, uh, we went to Rockefeller Center, uhm…
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Mia: Caminamos por la ciudad y nos fuimos a “The Village” y tomamos unos cappuccinos. Y, ¿qué más hicimos?
Shauna: Fuimos a Times Square, uh, fuimos al Rockefeller Center, uhm ...
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Rebecca: Yesterday, I attended a speech at Columbia University.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Rebecca: Ayer asistí a una conferencia en la Universidad de Columbia.
Interviewer: What did you do today?
Roberta: I went to work, came home, packed my suitcase, packed my travel case for my job, rested, and then caught a cab and came here.
Int: That's pretty good. Uh, what do you do?
Roberta: I'm a recruiter for Emory University. I recruit students to go to
graduate school.
Int: Oh, great, great. That's an interesting job.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué has hecho hoy?
Roberta: Me fui a trabajar, volví a casa, hice mi maleta, la preparé para mi trabajo, descanse, y luego cogí un taxi y llegué aquí.
Ent:  Qué bien. Uh, ¿A qué te dedicas?
Roberta: Soy un reclutador de la Universidad de Emory. Reclutar estudiantes para ir a estudios de posgrado.
Ent: Oh, genial, genial. Eso es un trabajo interesante.
Interviewer: What did you do yesterday?
Tony: Uh, let's see. I watched the football games yesterday.
Entrevistador: ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Tony: Uh, vamos a ver. Vi los partidos de fútbol ayer.


Curso ingles online, Escucha conversaciones.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario