28.6.13

Direcciones en inglés.


Where is the post office? - ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos?

Escuchar listening conversaciones, pedir y dar direcciones. Nivel beginner L1

Excuse me. Where is the post office?
I’m sorry, I don’t know.

Excuse me. Where is the post office?
Oh, it’s over there on the left.

Can you help me, please?
Yes, of course.
Where’s the park?
The park? It’s over there. On the left.
Thanks.

Excuse me. Where’s the post office, please?
The post office? It’s over there madam, on the right.
Thank you.

Help! Can you help me, please? Where is the police station, please?
It’s there. Look. Straight ahead. This way. This way, please.

Gramática
Where is...? = Where’s...? - ¿Dónde está...?
Where is the post office? - ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos?
over there - ahí
straight ahead - todo recto
on the left - a la izquierda
on the right - a la derecha
                                                            -----------------------
Good morning.
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
Yes please.
Where’s the nearest post office?
Oh, em. Look at the map. There’s a post office in North street and there’s one in West street. One in West street and one ib Market street.
Where’s the nearest one?
Ah, yes. The nearest post office is in Market street. Look sir, there’s a post office in North street and there’s a post office in West street.

Gramática
Where’s the nearest post office? - ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos más cercana?
There is... = There’s... - Hay...
There’s a post office in North street. - Hay una oficina de correos en calle norte.

                                                              ----------------------
It’s this way.
No it isn’t. It’s this way. It’s on the left. Look at the map, look.
It’s this way. It’s straight ahead.
Excuse me. Can you help me? Where’s the Grand Hotel, please?
Eh, the Grand Hotel. I’m sorry, I don’t know.
Excuse me, where’s the Grand Hotel, please?
Oh, it’s near here. It’s in North street, no it isn’t in North street, I think it’s in Market street.
Market street.
Yes, I think it’s in Market street.
Thank you very much. Market street, Market street.
Can I help you?
Yes, where’s the Grand Hotel?
Oh, it’s near here. It’s in Market street.

Gramática
I’m sorry, I don’t know - Lo siento. No lo sé.
I think it’s in Market street. - Creo que está en Market street.
It’s near here - Está cerca
Thank you very much. - Muchisimas gracias.  
Opposite - opuesto
next to - al lado de

Excuse me. Where is the post office?
I’m sorry, I don’t know.

Excuse me. Where is the post office?
Oh, it’s over there on the left.

Can you help me, please?
Yes, of course.
Where’s the park?
The park? It’s over there. On the left.
Thanks.

Excuse me. Where’s the post office, please?
The post office? It’s over there madam, on the right.
Thank you.

Help! Can you help me, please?
Where is the police station, please?
It’s there. Look. Straight ahead. This way. This way, please.
Disculpe. ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos?
Lo siento, no lo sé.

Disculpe. ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos?
Oh, está por allí a la izquierda.

¿Me puede ayudar, por favor?
Sí, por supuesto.
¿Dónde está el parque?
El parque? Está ahí. A la izquierda.
Gracias.

Disculpe. ¿Dónde está la oficina de correos, por favor?
La oficina de correos? Está allí señora, a la derecha.
Gracias.

Ayuda! ¿Me puede ayudar, por favor? ¿Dónde está la comisaría, por favor?
Está ahí. Mira. Todo recto. Por aquí. Por aquí por favor.
Good morning.
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
Yes please.
Where’s the nearest post office?
Oh, em. Look at the map. There’s a post office in North street and there’s one in West street. One in West street and one en Market street.
Where’s the nearest one?
Ah, yes. The nearest post office is in Market street. Look sir, there’s a post office in North street and there’s a post office in West street.
Buenos días.
Buenos días, señor. ¿Puedo ayudarle?
Sí, por favor.
¿Dónde está la oficina de correos más cercana?
Oh, em. Mire al mapa. Hay una oficina de correos en la calle North y hay uno en la calle West. Uno en la calle West y uno en calle Market.
¿Dónde está el más cercano?
Ah, sí. La oficina de correos más cercana está en la calle Market. Mire señor, hay una oficina de correos en la calle North y hay una oficina de correos en la calle West.
It’s this way.
No it isn’t. It’s this way. It’s on the left. Look at the map, look.
It’s this way. It’s straight ahead.
Excuse me. Can you help me? Where’s the Grand Hotel, please?
Eh, the Grand Hotel. I’m sorry, I don’t know.
Excuse me, where’s the Grand Hotel, please?
Oh, it’s near here. It’s in North street, no it isn’t in North street, I think it’s in Market street.
Market street.
Yes, I think it’s in Market street.
Thank you very much. Market street, Market street.
Can I help you?
Yes, where’s the Grand Hotel?
Oh, it’s near here. It’s in Market street.
Está por aquí.
No, no lo es. Está por aquí. Está a la izquierda. Mira el mapa, mira.
Está por aquí. Todo recto.
Disculpe. ¿Me puede ayudar? ¿Dónde está el Grand Hotel, por favor?
Eh, el Grand Hotel. Lo siento, no lo sé.
Perdone, ¿dónde está el Grand Hotel, por favor?
Oh, está cerca de aquí. Está en la calle North, no, no está en la calle North, creo que está en la calle Market.
Calle Market.
Sí, creo que está en la calle Market.
Muchas gracias. Calle Market. Calle Market.
¿Puedo ayudarles?
Sí, ¿dónde está el Gran Hotel?
Oh, está cerca de aquí. Está en la calle Market.


Curso ingles online, escuchar listening conversaciones, pedir y dar direcciones.


2 comentarios: