14.6.13

Making a movie. Conversaciones en inglés.


Making a home movie.

Listening conversaciones en inglés. Beginner L3


Helen: There are four people in the house now, and I'm very happy. And Jane? Well we all like her.
Jane:  Morning everybody.
Helen: What's this?
Jane:  It’s a video film, about my new house and my new housemates. It's for my sister, Alison.
Helen: Oh, right.
Jane:  Is it ok?
Helen: Yeah, sure.
Jane:  Ok Ali. This is the kitchen. And who is this? Say something.
David: Say what? It's half past seven in the morning.
Jane:  Talk to my sister. Introduce yourself.
Helen: Go on, David.
David: Hello I'm David. I come from Manchester. I'm lawyer. I work in Oxford. That's it.
Jane:  What things do you like?
David: I like my job. I like football, swimming... I like a quiet breakfast. And I don't like video cameras. And I start work at eight o'clock. So, bye.
Jane:  Bye. David's nice really.

Jane:   Ready?
Helen: Just a minute. Ready. Hello. My name's Helen. I come from London but I live in Oxford. What else?
Jane:  What do you do?
Helen: I'm a marketing assistant for a publishing company. I work in Oxford but I sometimes go to the London office. I usually go to work at eight o'clock and I get back at half past six.
Jane:   Is it a good job?
Helen:  It's a very good job. I really like it. What else do I like? I also like good food, films... I go to the gym at the weekend. Oh, and I like travel. I love France and Spain. I speak a little French and Spanish.
Jane:  What things don't you like?
Helen: Well, I don't like noise. Oh, and I don't like cigarettes.
Jane:  Great.
Helen: You're welcome.
Jane:  Where's Matt.
Helen: I think Matt is still in bed.

Jane: Matt? Matt?
Matt:  Mmmm.
Jane: It's Jane. Can I come in?
Matt:  Mmmm.
Jane: Matt?
Matt:  Mmmm.
Jane:  Do you want to be in film for my sister? Just say something. Where are you from? Matt. Where are you from?
Matt:  Birmingham.
Jane:  He's from Birmingham. What about your job?
Matt:  Shop manager.
Jane:  He's a shop manager. He works in a computer games store. He likes computer games. Matt?
Matt:  Mmmm.
Jane: Do you like computer games?
Matt:  Mmmm.
Jane: And he likes rock music. And he loves his bed.
Matt: Mmm.
Jane: Matt? What time do you usually get up?
Matt: Half past seven.
Jane: It's eight o'clock.
Matt: It's Wednesday. I start work at one o’clock on Wednesdays.
Jane: Matt?
Matt: Mmmm?
Jane: It's Tuesday.

Helen: A perfect start to a perfect day for Matthew.

There are four people in the house now, and I'm very happy. And Jane? Well we all like her.
Hay cuatro personas en la casa ahora, y estoy muy feliz. Y Jane? Bueno, a todos aquí nos gusta.
Morning everybody.
What's this?
It’s a video film, about my new house and my new housemates. It's for my sister, Alison.
Oh, right.
Is it ok?
Yeah, sure.
Ok Ali. This is the kitchen. And who is this? Say something.
Say what? It's half past seven in the morning.
Talk to my sister. Introduce yourself.
Go on, David.
Hello I'm David. I come from Manchester. I'm lawyer. I work in Oxford. That's it.
What things do you like?
I like my job. I like football, swimming... I like a quiet breakfast. And I don't like video cameras. And I start work at eight o'clock. So, bye.
Bye. David's nice really.
Buenos días a todos.
¿Qué es esto?
Es un video sobre la casa y mi nuevos compañeros. Es para mi hermana, Alison.

Oh, vale.
¿Está bién?
Sí, de acuerdo.
Bien Ali, esta es la cocina. ¿Y quien es este? Di algo.
¿Qué digo? Son las siete y media de la mañana.
Habla a mi hermana. Presentate.
Vamos, David.
Hola soy David. Soy de Manchester. Soy abogado. Trabajo en Oxford. Ye está.
¿Qué cosas te gustan?
Me gusta mi trabajo. Me gusta el futbol, nadar... Me gusta un desayuno tranquilo. No me gusta las cámaras de video. Y empiezo el trabajo a las ocho. Entonces, adios.
Adios. David es agradable en realidad.
Ready?
Just a minute. Ready. Hello. My name's Helen. I come from London but I live in Oxford. What else?
What do you do?
I'm a marketing assistant for a publishing company. I work in Oxford but I sometimes go to the London office. I usually go to work at eight o'clock and I get back at half past six.
Is it a good job?
It's a very good job. I really like it. What else do I like? I also like good food, films... I go to the gym at the weekend. Oh, and I like travel. I love France and Spain. I speak a little French and Spanish.
What things don't you like?
Well, I don't like noise. Oh, and I don't like cigarettes.
Great.
Your welcome.
Where's Matt.
I think Matt is still in bed.
¿Lista?
Un momento. Lista. Hola me llamo Helen. Soy de Londres pero vivo en Oxford. ¿Qué más?
¿A qué te dedicas?
Soy una asistente de marketing para una empresa editorial. Trabajo en Oxford pero a veces voy a la oficina en Londres. Normalmente voy al trabajo a las ocho y vuelvo a las seis y media.
¿Es un buen trabajo?
Sí es un buen trabajo. Me gusta mucho. ¿Qué más me gusta? También me gusta la buena comida, películas... Voy al gimnasio los fines de semana. Me encanta Francia y España. Hablo un poco de francés y español.
¿Qué cosas que no te gustan?
Pues, no me gusta el ruido. Oh, y no me gustan los cigarrillos.
Estupendo.
No hay de que.
¿Dónde está Matt?
Creo que Matt todavía está en la cama
Matt? Matt?
Mmmm.
It's Jane. Can I come in?
Mmmm.
Matt?
Mmmm.
Do you want to be in film for my sister? Just say something. Where are you from? Matt. Where are you from?
Birmingham.
He's from Birmingham. What about your job?
Shop manager.
He's a shop manager. He works in a computer games store. He likes computer games. Matt?
Mmmm.
Do you like computer games?
Mmmm.
And he likes rock music. And he loves his bed.
Mmm.
Matt? What time do you usually get up?
Half past seven.
It's eight o'clock.
It's Wednesday. I start work at one o’clock on Wednesdays.
Matt?
Mmmm?
It's Tuesday.
Matt? Matt?
Mmmm.
Soy Jane. ¿Puedo entrar?
Mmmm.
Matt?
Mmmm.
¿Quieres estar en un video para mi hermana? Di algo. ¿De dónde eres? Matt. ¿De dónde eres?
Birmingham.
Es de Birmingham. ¿Tu trabajo?

Gerente de la tienda.
Es gerente de la tienda. Trabaja en un tienda de videojuegos. Le gustan los videojuegos. Matt?
Mmmm.
¿Te gustan los videojuegos?
Mmmm.
Y él le gusta la música rock. Y le encanta su cama.
Mmm.
¿Matt? ¿A qué hora sueles levantarte?
A las siete y media.
Son las ocho ya.
Hoy es miércoles. Empiezo a trabajar a la una los miércoles.
¿Matt?
¿Mmmm?
Hoy es martes.
A perfect start to a perfect day for Matthew.
Un comienzo perfecto para un día perfecto para Mateo.


Curso ingles online, listening conversaciones en inglés, Beginner L3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario